Career Orientation Event
Time & Location
About the Event
There's a massive elephant in the room for Twin Cities Technology companies...there's a noticeable lack of diversity in the workforce.
At It's About Time, our sincere mission is to help connect job seekers of color to fulfilling careers in technology that don't necessarily require a tech-heavy background.
We specialize in connecting diverse candidates to sales, marketing, and customer success roles within the technology industry.
Please join It's About Time and Siteimprove for an engaging 1.5-hour orientation event aiming to help professionals of color prepare for rewarding and high-paying jobs in tech.
In this event, you'll discover:
- Why a career in sales, marketing, and customer success can be so rewarding
- Tips and tricks to make your LinkedIn profile stand out to employers
- Real success stories from diverse candidates
- How to secure high-paying and fulfilling jobs in tech
- First-hand job hunting advice from Siteimprove, a global technology company
What to wear?
Casual attire is perfect
Who should attend?
Any job seeker (regardless of experience) interested in an exciting career in sales, marketing, or customer success.